- Highly flexible towline cable
- Crane lifting hybrid and special cable
- Special cable for elevator system
- Data transmission cable
- Servo motor special cable
- Shielded flexible cable for electrical installation
- Wires and cables for electrical fixed wiring
- Electrical mobile installation and connecting flexible cables
- Electric copper core PVC control cable
- Torsion-resistant robot cable
- High temperature resistant silicone rubber cable
- Oil-resistant and corrosion-resistant split-phase comprehensive sheathed cable
- Servo motor harness
Your location ： 搜狐彩票 > Products > Shielded flexible cable for electrical installation
RVVP braided shielded, PVC sheathed flexible cable
Resistance to electromagnetic interference, core shielding excellent voltage resistance, moisture resistance, flexibility, can withstand medium mechanical stress
Suitable for machine tool manufacturing, complete equipment installation engineering, power stations, heating and air-conditioning systems, refrigeration equipment, office automation equipment, and data processing.
Conductor : Bare copper wire or tinned copper wire stranded, in accordance with GB / T3956 Category 5 or Category 6 stranded conductor
Insulation : PVC / D type PVC insulation meets GB5023.1 and GB / T8815
Internal protective layer: Before shielding, it can be wrapped with PP tape, aluminum foil or non-woven fabric.
Shield braid: soft round copper wire or tinned soft round copper wire braid.
Sheath: PVC / ST5 type PVC, color is black (RAL9005) or gray (RAL7001), transparent PVC sheath, orange (RAL2003), in accordance with GB5023.1 and GB / T8815, other colors can also be customized
Application standard: JB8734.5
Rated voltage: U0 / U 300 / 300V
Test voltage: insulation thickness 0.6mm and below: 1500V, insulation thickness 0.6mm and above: 2000V
Minimum bending radius:
Fixed laying: 6 × D (outer diameter of cable)
Mobile installation: 15 × D (outer diameter of cable)
Fixed laying: -10 ℃ to + 70 ℃
Mobile installation: = "-5 ° C to + 70 ° C"
Radiation resistance: 8 × 10 ^ 7cJ / kg
Flame retardancy: Pass GB / T18380 flame retardancy test
Chemical resistance: see chemical resistance schedule